Snake Oiler's car
- Car: Unnamed (1967 Anime); Hydrophiidae (Film, although not mentioned)
- Driver: Snake Oiler (all media)
- Number: #12 (all media) 20 and 21 for his two teammates in the casa cristo 5000
- Affiliation/Sponsor: Car Acrobatic Team (1967); Hydra-cell Racing Team (Film)
- First Appearance: The Most Dangerous Race (Part 1) (1967)
- Other Appearances: The Most Dangerous Race (Part 2) (1967); The Most Dangerous Race (Part 3) (1967); Speed Racer (film)
- Snake Oiler drives as a member of The Car Acrobatic Team and is their best racer. His car, as well as the other members', features unique retracting wing-like modifications to get better distance and maneuverability on acrobatic maneuvers. Speed Racer accepts Snake Oiler's challenge to participate in the "Big Alpine Race". Late in the race as Snake Oiler seems headed for sure victory, Speed catches up to his opponent and warns Snake that his car is leaking oil. Snake Oiler ignores Speed, and his car explodes. Snake Oiler escapes but swears revenge on Speed Racer.
- In the movie Snake Oiler's car is part of team Hydra-cell, one of the racing teams used by Cruncher Block to fix races. All of the Hydra-cell cars are themed as snakes. Although not widely known, the number 12 can still be seen on Snake Oiler's rally car in certain scenes of the Casa Cristo rally and on much of the movies' merchandise. While the car he uses mostly in the Speed Racer Film is his rally car, a few scenes at Thunderhead and Speed Racer The Videogame show Snake Oiler's T-180 which is named The Hydrophiidae.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.