Speed Racer Enterprises was an American company devoted to the management of the Speed Racer property. The business was founded in 1991 when Harmony Gold employee John Rocknowski acquired the license for the original series from Tatsunoko Production . It ceased operations in 2013 when the company settled an ownership lawsuit with Tatsunoko.
Through Speed Racer Enterprise's 14 year run, the franchise saw an explosion of merchandise, the production of new Speed Racer material, and increased general awareness.
- The New Adventures of Speed Racer
- Speed Racer featuring Ninja High School
- Speed Racer (1999)
- Speed Racer presents Racer X
- Speed Racer: Born to Race
- Speed Racer (2007)
- Chronicles of the Racer
- Speed Racer: Circle of Vengeance